Tuesday, March 26, 2013

recipe: peach sangria

This sangria recipe, which I made most recently for brunch after the marathon, is phenomenal. The recipe is simple: wine, peach schnapps, frozen lemonade concentrate and fruit. The frozen lemonade makes the drink sweet, and the schnapps gives it good fruit flavor. Your early-morning alcohol shouldn't be overwhelmingly booze-tasting, right?

I got this recipe from Camille a couple of years ago, and it's never failed to impress. It's the best sangria I've ever had, for sure.


Peach Sangria

  • 1 bottle dry white wine
  • 3/4 cup peach schnapps
  • 6 tablespoons frozen lemonade concentrate
  • peaches, apples, grapes, strawberries or other fruit of your choice
In a large pitcher, combine wine, schnapps and lemonade concentrate. Add fruit. Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight to blend flavors.

1 comment:

  1. It seems that you really love this drink. Well, I’m just like you. Once I have enjoyed a certain drink, it will always be part of my options. I like trying various types of cocktails, but sometimes, I will just go with the one that I'm used to. ;)

    ReplyDelete