Wednesday, December 12, 2012

decor: style quiz

I blogged before about how I don't know how to describe my decor style. I don't know what words to use. And then the other week, I came across this style quiz, and who can resist online quizzes? You rank how well you like each room, and the website will generate a decor style for you.

It turns out, I am 75 percent French Eclectic and 25 percent Rustic Revival. The website describes French Eclectic as "formal and casual, classy and unassuming at the same time." Hey, sounds good to me. And it sounds like the kind of house I'd want to live in. It mentions antiques, gold details, rustic elements, flea markets. Check, check, check, check.

And then Tony wanted to take the quiz, and he got 75 percent French Eclectic and 25 percent Contemporary. I mean, whatever French Eclectic is, at least we like the same things!

I've been putting more of my decor inspiration on Pinterest.

<3

From the archives:






No comments:

Post a Comment