Tuesday, June 12, 2012

dining out: pitango

As the sun was setting Saturday, Tony and I stopped by Pitango at Eastern Market for some gelato before holing ourselves up in the house for the night and watching some movies.

I give Albert Nobbs a B. What a peculiar, sad little man.  

I give 50/50 a B+. Seth Rogan, without you I would not have enjoyed this movie so much.

I give Pitango an A.


Tony's cone, on the left, is hazelnut, which he cleverly described as "yummy." And that delightful cone of chocolate noir on the right is mine. Half of Pitango's menu is dairy-free, including the chocolate noir, which makes this lactose-intolerant blogger super happy.


Pitango's location on the Hill is across from the Eastern Market metro stop at Pennsylvania Avenue and Seventh Street Southeast. Servings are about $5 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment